Converse x ADER ERROR
Converse and ADER ERROR collaborate on a new drop inspired by the old. Using a unique layered approach, the creative cultural brand crafts a distinct Chuck 70 that celebrates the look of aged, well-worn sneakers. Founded in 2014, ADER ERROR’s slogan is “"he new is not new." It’s a philosophy that looks to the past to design what’s next—re-editing to create styles that are both distorted and forward looking. The suede design draws inspiration from the iconic look of old Chucks, capturing the spirit of that aged aesthetic through an array of imperfect details, including detachable overlays and a burnished distressed effect on the foxing. Converse x ADER ERROR: The new is not new.
- Suede upper & tongue with detachable floating canvas overlays
- Custom embroidered overlayed suede ADER ERROR ankle patch
- Burnished distressed effect on foxing with a graphic print and embroidered detail reading "The new is not new"
- Clear outsole with digital transferred ADER ERROR graphic
- Custom ADER ERROR lace clip & license plate