Why So Sad x Nike SB Blazer High
Born and raised on planet Earth, you're dealing with some murky stuff. That's why Scottish skater John Rattray created Why So Sad?, an ongoing campaign centered around raising awareness for mental health and suicide prevention. The Bruin High delivers a symbolic look that's meant to uplift your spirit as you get after it. The wear-away Swoosh fades overtime from blue to yellow—nodding to the process that Rattray says "we go through when dealing with emotional challenges, and the work required to get back to a solid baseline of happiness." Oh, and as the first Nike SB shoe designed specifically for a snug fit, it delivers exceptional comfort and board control so you can let loose and let your movement bring the positivity into focus. So lace up, grab your board and shine some light on the day.
- Design is tailored to narrower feet for optimal fit.
- Snappy and responsive, Zoom Air cushioning helps provide a quick-off-the-ground sensation.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the sole to the upper for a flexible, broken-in feel.
- Partial inner sleeve wraps the foot for a snug fit.
- Herringbone traction pattern provides consistent grip.
Rules for Applying:
- Raffle entrants must have an account or create one with Alumni of NY.
- Raffle entrants must follow @AlumniofNY on Instagram
- Raffle entrants must have a domestic shipping address.
- All entrants must be located within the United States.
Winners’ orders will be shipped. There will be a $10 shipping fee.
Raffle Ends: Friday November 4th, 2022 | 11:59 PM EST